University of Latvia contacts, legal address and bank details:
Latvijas Universitāte (University of Latvia)
The Ministry of Education and Science Register of Educational Establishments Reg. No.: LV 90000076669
Post code: LV-1586
Address: Raiņa bulvāris 19, Riga
Tel.: (+371) 67034444
For payments in euro:
Luminor Bank AS
For payments in other currencies:
Republic of Latvia Treasury
Bank: Luminor Bank AS
Bank account: LV51NDEA0000082414423
Note: When making a transfer, please, indicate NAME AND SURNAME OF THE STUDENT, PERSONAL IDENTITY NUMBER OR DATE OF BIRTH, STUDY PROGRAMME TO BE ATTENDED AND THE STUDY SEMESTER TO BE COVERED BY THE CURRENT PAYMENT.
Student according to the Cabinet of Ministers No. 336 of July 31, 2001 “Regulations on Justified Expenses for Education and Medical Services” provide for partial embursement of the tuition fees. Please, retain the documents confirming your payment – the cashier's receipt, the payment slip, the bank's payment order, or another document of payment.
Payment of study fees via the UL information system LUIS:
The University of Latvia offers an opportunity to pay study fees at the UL by using LUIS. This service is available to the clients of Swedbank, Citadele, SEB and Nordea.
Information about the payment in LUIS is registered immediately after completion of transaction.
- Enter LUIS with your username and password issued by the UL.
- If you must complete a payment of study fee, the section "Studies" – "Payment" will be available to you, showing the amount to be paid.
- If you would like to complete the payment, click on the banner of your internet bank.
- The bank authorisation window will open (Attention! The payment can be completed by any user of internet bank, including student's parents).
- After authorisation in the internet bank, confirm the payment following the usual procedure of your internet bank.