Apply for study programme “Dentistry”UL Press centre
On April 2, the Licensing Committee of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Latvia licensed the study programme Dentistry of the University of Latvia (UL). The programme expects to enrol the first foreign students already this autumn. The application deadline for EU/EEA/Swiss citizens is July 7, 2014, for other country citizens – May 15, 2014.
Apply for Riga Summer School 2014!Kaspars Rūklis, Executive Director of Riga Summer School
Call for applications for participation in Riga Summer School 2014 – a hands-on documentary filmmaking program for jouralism, media and film students from all over the world – is now open. This year the Department of Communication Studies of the Faculty of Social Sciences at the University of Latvia organizes the summer school already for the fourth time. It will take place in the Latvian capital from August 3 – 17, 2014. The application deadline is April 30, 2014.
My Experience. University of Latvia - Johanna Hilbert (video)K.Antonova, A.Pērkone/ UL Press centre
Johanna Hilbert is an exchange student from Germany. She studies sociology. This is her story about the life of an exchange student in the series of articles entitled My experience. University of Latvia.
Language environment in university: accessibility, quality, sustainabilityLīga Beļicka
The Language Centre of the University of Latvia would like to invite academic staff and employers, as well as organizers of studies of higher education institutions and students to attend and participate in the International Scientific Conference “Language environment in university: accessibility, quality, sustainability”.
- Apply for study programme “Dentistry” 14.04.2014
- Apply for Riga Summer School 2014! 09.04.2014
- Film “Our Curse” Receives the Grand Prix of “Short Waves 2014” Festival 07.04.2014
- My Experience. University of Latvia - Johanna Hilbert (video) 02.04.2014
- Writing competition: “What does an enlarged EU mean to you?" 31.03.2014
- Seminar "Winter War of Finland and the Baltic States" 07.03.2014
- Language environment in university: accessibility, quality, sustainability 06.03.2014