Juris Cālītis: Unmasking Illusions of HumanityAndra Čudare, "Alma mater"
Juris Cālītis, a docent at the UL Faculty of Theology is perceived by his students as a knowledgeable and strict professor, warmhearted person and father for the children of “Zvannieku mājas”. Juris is not afraid to share the warm of his heart that is why he received the Award “European Person of the Year 2015 in Latvia”.
Exchange Study Range: Sweden, Italy, Russia and the USDina Bartule, "Alma Mater"
In 2013, Dina Bartule graduated from Business Administration bachelor programme at the UL Faculty of Economics and Management. During her studies, she participated in four study and practice exchange programmes. Dina chose the exchange programmes very carefully and thoughtfully, following the criteria that she established by herself beforehand. Her experience proves that there is nothing impossible to an exchange student!
- Interest groups of the European Society of International Law annual conference will meet at the University of Latvia 27.06.2016
- Lecture on Early Childhood Intervention programs and “Inclusion Training in Intellectual Disability for Educators in Europe (ITIDE)” project 17.06.2016
- The Daily lunch restaurant satisfaction questionnaire 06.06.2016
- Postgraduate research grants on European public finances – 10th edition 17.05.2016
- VIDEO Conference "New Challenges of Economic and Business Development-2016" 13.05.2016
- VIDEO Lecture "Researching News Translation" 12.05.2016
- VIDEO Conference "#girlsmakeIThappen" 02.05.2016