The leader of the Rankings of Latvia’s universities is the University of LatviaUL Press centre
On 13th May, the Rankings of Latvia’s universities prepared by the Latvijas Avīze (Newspaper of Latvia) were published.
Blog: A Stranger in the City? Stories of Erasmus Students in RigaLena Vogel
To travel to another country always is a special experience – but just think about living there for quite a while! A new city, a different country, new people and also being confronted with a culture you are not used to. How does the public transport work? How do I have to behave in a restaurant? Can I just act like I usually do? It can be a good feeling to experience a life that is just totally different from your everyday life. Still: It can also be challenging.
The World Tuned In by NABA FM 95. 8Anete Enikova, Alma Mater
UL, with its 13 faculties, 19 institutes, a large group of staff members, and a diversity of scientific areas, forms its own small, but distinctive world. Therefore broadcasting under the auspices of UL for more than 12 years, the radio station NABA is a symbol of diversity, free and alternative way of thinking, and intelligence in the Latvian radio environment. It encourages people to tune in the world and broaden their horizons. After a year of silence, on February 16 NABA returns on the new frequency of FM 95.8.
University of Latvia keeps Its High QS World University RankingUL Press centre
The history of QS World University Rankings dates back to 2004, and the University of Latvia (UL) was listed on ranking already for the second year in a row. This year it took place 701-800.
- Japanese One Man Show (Rakugo Show) 20.05.2015
- The leader of the Rankings of Latvia’s universities is the University of Latvia 14.05.2015
- Associate professor Anita Rodina elected as the Dean of the Faculty of Law 13.05.2015
- Summer school of latvian language and culture 2015 11.05.2015
- British Magazine Makes Latvian Research Outputs Visible 06.05.2015
- Blog: A Stranger in the City? Stories of Erasmus Students in Riga 05.05.2015
- Waiting for conference "Open Science - the 21th century benefits for researchers" 27.04.2015