Published QS World University Rankings 2014/15, UL keeps position (700+) in the list of top best universities
Culture Exchange programmeJēkabs Silanžs
For the second time this year, the intercultural project Culture Exchange Programme or CEP is going to take effect; through the course of the semester, starting September 29, until mid-December participants - both foreign and local students - will have a unique opportunity to get to know one another and find out more about every representative’s ethnic and national characteristics.
How to become a Library userIlva Paidere, UL Library
As biggest higher education library in Latvia the Library of the University is a source of innovations and knowledge. The Library offers a wide range of information resources and services for more than 15 000 students, UL academic staff from 13 faculties and 20 research institutes. All students - first year or last, are welcome to become library users!
New issue of University of Latvia’s magazine "Alma Mater" (Autumn 2014)UL Press centre
Unique Israel: Exchange Student’s Impressions
My Experience. University of Latvia - Maarja Merrivo – ParroK.Antonova, A.Pērkone/ UL Press centre
The University of Latvia (UL) enrols several hundred foreign students each year. Video interviews with exchange students studying at the UL are offered on a regular basis in cooperation with KIVI TV, the TV channel managed by UL students. This time, KIVI TV is interviewing Maarja Merrivo – Parro from Estonia.
- Registrations for CILS Exam (Certification of Italian as a foreign language) 01.10.2014
- University of Latvia celebrates its 95th anniversary 29.09.2014
- Published QS World University Rankings 2014/15, UL keeps position (700+) in the list of top best universities 16.09.2014
- Culture Exchange programme 15.09.2014
- How to become a Library user 08.09.2014
- New issue of University of Latvia’s magazine "Alma Mater" (Autumn 2014) 28.08.2014
- Unique Israel: Exchange Student’s Impressions 16.06.2014