Riga Summer School 2014 will focus on unusual culture in Riga neighborhoodsKaspars Rūklis, Executive Director of Riga Summer School
This weekend 22 students from 14 countries will come to Latvia to take part in the Riga Summer School 2014 on visual identity. The summer school, organized by the Faculty of Social Sciences of the University of Latvia, will start with an informal picnic for the participants on a rooftop terrace in Old Riga, and conclude with premieres of participant films about Riga neighborhoods, to which all interested inhabitants and guests of Riga are invited.
New issue of University of Latvia’s magazine "Alma Mater" (Summer 2014)UL Press centre
Football as a meeting point. Story of Antonio Molina SarrioSarmite Rutkovska, International Relations Department
The number of exchange students at the University of Latvia is increasing every year. In 2013 we had 467 exchange students studying at UL from all over the world. Antonio Molina Sarrio is an Erasmus student from Spain and has agreed to share his experience here.
- Riga Summer School 2014 will focus on unusual culture in Riga neighborhoods 29.07.2014
- Jump in to discover Japan culture and Japanese language 29.07.2014
- Riga Summer School for the Communication University of China Concludes with Success 16.07.2014
- The Language Centre offers the Intensive Courses starting on August 11 09.07.2014
- UL Library's opening hours during summer 26.06.2014
- New issue of University of Latvia’s magazine "Alma Mater" (Summer 2014) 30.05.2014
- Football as a meeting point. Story of Antonio Molina Sarrio 20.05.2014