|Faculty||Faculty of Humanities|
|Credit points, number of lectures||
The aim of this final semester is to enhance students’ speaking, and writing ability in Hindi language to the ultimate level.
Different contemporary as well as mythological Hindi literary texts will be introduced in order to enhance students comprehensive skills in Hindi language.
Students will acquire the following skills: reading, writing, conversing and comprehending. They will be able to express themselves fluently.
1. Review of Grammar, verb, noun, adjective and case. 4(P)
2. Review of Grammar, punctuation, Devnagri script (SANDHI). 4(P)
3. Reading of a text, its analysis. 4(P)
4. Reading of a text, its analysis. 4(P)
5. Reading and writing dictation of particular literary text, retelling. 4(P)
6. Writing on a particular topic. 4(P)
7. Reading some text with role playing. 4(P)
8. Reading a play with role playing. 4(P)
9. Writing a letter. 4(P)
10. Writing an essay. 4(P)
11. Introducing the great mythological epic MAHABHARAT. 4(P)
12. Reading a chapter of Mahabharat. 4(P)
13. Discussion of Mahabharat. 4(P)
14. Presentation on a particular topic in Hindi language. 4(P)
15. Preparing for the test, writing the test. 4(P)
16. Correction of mistakes. 4(P)
|Requirements for obtaining credit points||
Students must have completed courses Hindi language I,II, III, IV, V. The must attend classes, submit homework (50%), pass the exams - oral and written (25% and 25%).
|Study programmes||Asian Studies|