|Faculty||Faculty of Humanities|
|Credit points, number of lectures||
|Course annotation||The term paper as a form of academic and research work is an integral part of the study process that develops and proves students’ progress in acquiring academic skills and mastering the study material. The work on the term paper is based on the research of the relevant scholarly and supplementary writings, the collection and analysis of the material.
|Results||1.Skills of systematizing the selected relevant language / literature/culture factual material and formulating the most important conclusions.
2. Skills of formulating the most important conclusions.
3.Skills of working out a paper which corresponds to the content and form requirements of the term paper.
4. Skills of defending a paper which corresponds to the content and form requirements of the term paper.
|Course plan||1. Selection and study of the relevant scholarly and supplementary literature, the analysis and systematization of findings.
2. Writing the paper.
3. Formulation of the conclusion and writing the abstract.
4. Public presentation of the paper.
|Requirements for obtaining credit points||1. Achieving the goals and objectives of the term Paper (50%).
2. Compliance of the paper with the content and form requirements of a research paper (25%).
3. Successful public presentation of the paper (25%).
|Study programmes||Asian Studies|