|Faculty||Faculty of Education, Psychology and Art|
|Credit points, number of lectures||
|E-courses||2MAK2213: Basics of architecture II|
|Course annotation||The aim of the study course is to promote students'understanding of the functionally constructive elements of the architectural space and interior, the possibilities and conditions for their transformation and creation, as well as to promote students' understanding of the accessibility of the environment in the interior of the building.
Tasks of the study course: to acquaint in details with the principles and types of doors and stairs construction in historical and contemporary discourse, to explain the essence and use of related concepts in communication with the professionals involved in the building process, to emphasize the conditions of environmental accessibility of the construction of stairs and doors, to develop the notion of the importance of stair and door design for space perception; to pay attention to the specifics of modular materials and constructions, design possibilities and conditions, to analyze the tendencies and technical possibilities of modern solutions comparatively.
1. Recognizes and understands the basic principles of the construction of doors, stairs and modular solutions
2. Formulats the functional principles of stair calculation and solutions
3. Understands the importance of functional solutions for stairs and doors in the context of space accessibility
4. Recognizes of modular materials and systems, their characteristic concepts of their application possibilities
5. Explains the basic principles of representing of stairs, doors and modular materials and systems in technical drawings
6. Explains the possibilities, role and importance of the graphic representation of stairs, doors and modular solutions in the implementation of the design project.
7. Understands the role and importance of sketching in fixing the current situation and the idea of design
8. Criticially evaluates the opportunities and constraints of staircase and door transformation possibilities in interior design solutions
9. Analyzes of room perception and accessibility in relation to staircase, door and modular solutions
10. practically uses of sketching technique and engineering graphics to represent stairs, doors and modular solutions
11. Uses knowledge of depicting stairs, doors and modular solutions in technical drawings by analyzing projects
12. Evaluates and makes decisions about the options for transforming premises, aware of the environmental impact of carried out activities;
13. Appreciates the role and importance of sketches and technical drawings in the design and implementation of a design project
|Course plan||1. Overview of MAKZ1013 Basics of Architecture I, Insight into the Plan of Lessons and Tasks of the Semester L2
2. Stairs in the interior - constructive structure, forming elements, their calculation methodology, related concepts and their spatial nature, specificity of graphic representation in drawings L4 S2
3. Interior doors - constructive structure, forming elements, their calculation methodology, related concepts and their spatial nature, specificity of graphic representation in drawings L4, S2
4. Types of modular materials and constructive systems, their creation methodology, related concepts and their spatial nature, specificity of graphic representation in drawings L4, S2
5. Sketching technique for fixing the existing structural elements of an existing space or for idea for design project in the context of an architectural space L4, S2
6. Detailing of project documentation design, justification of design solution in the context of architectural space L2, S4
L - lecture, S - seminar
|Requirements for obtaining credit points||Compulsory attendance of lectures
1. A detailed analysis of a group of rooms with stairs - oral presentation. Electronically fillable test for the topic "Interior stairs"- 15%
2. A detailed analysis of a group of rooms with doors - oral presentation. Electronically fillable test for the topic "Interior Doors" - 15%
3. A detailed analysis of a group of rooms with modular constructions and / or objects - oral presentation. Electronically fillable test for the topic "Modular materials and structures in the interior" - 15%
4. Demonstration of self-performed modular material layout and door schedule, solution justification - oral presentation, discussion about it in student group - 15%
5. graphic display work for door schedule and drawings; tile layout drawing - 40%
Students may only take the final examination if all the interim tests have been completed.