|Faculty||Faculty of Humanities|
|Credit points, number of lectures||
|E-courses||2LIT4285: Seminar of Bachelor's Paper|
|Course annotation||The course includes the following kinds of research activity:
- the student’s independent work under the supervision of the supervisor (supervisor advises the student about the possible structure of the bachelor's paper, selection of text sources and relevant scholarly writings, conjunction of the theoretical ideas with the practical analysis, evaluation / systematization of the material, formulation of conclusions and formal requirements for a bachelor's paper;
- Moodle assignments (assignments on a conrete aspect of the bachelor's paper) and seminars (discussion of the results of the Moodle assignments,the teacher's comment and generalization;
- course exam - student's report on the results of the term work.
|Results||1. Ability to analyse an ancient text.
2. Proficiency of working with the theme-relevant scholarly literature - identification, selection, systematization.
3. Proficiency at using scholarly opinions for formulation of an individual view.
4. Skills of timely completion of assignments with specified contents and scope.
|Course plan||1.Introduction into bachelor research (L2).
2.Structure of the Bachelor's Paper (S10)
3.Use of scholarly literature (S10).
4.Work with text material (S10).
|Requirements for obtaining credit points||1. Positive assesment for term work (performance of Moodle tasks; active and qualitative participation in three intra-mural seminars - 60% (each seminar and the respective Moodle tasks - 20%).
2. Positive assesment for the exam - 40% (student's report on the accomplished work, ability to formulate and substantiate views and answer questions of the examiners.
Prerequisite to receiving credit points fort he course is positive assessment for all evaluation sections.