|Faculty||Faculty of Business, Management and Economics|
|Credit points, number of lectures||
|E-courses||2EKOP971: Practical training in application of accounting methods|
|Course annotation||Practical training aim is familiarizes students with the use of accounting documents and accounting record types. The assignment of practical training - to confirm and supplement knowledge in accounting theory acquired in the learning process with practical skills in drawing up accounting documents.
The language of instruction is Latvian.
|Course responsible lecturer||Ramona Rupeika-Apoga|
|Results||After practical training the students have gained the following knowledge, skills and competence:
1. know and understand of diversity of practice company’s accounting documents and their preparation forms
2. know of content and structure of company`s account plan
3. know and understand the use of resources inventory in accounting work
4. ability to prepare accounting documents
5. capable of evaluating compliance with accounting records with regulatory requirements
|Requirements for obtaining credit points||Successfully developing practice report and their successful defence. 100%
|Study programmes||Accounting, Analysis and Audit|