|Faculty||Faculty of Business, Management and Economics|
|Credit points, number of lectures||
|E-courses||2EKOP106: Financial Accounting (Course Paper)|
|Course annotation||By completing the study paper students can extend their theoretical knowledge and use it in the area of financial accounting. They try to identify the different accounting methods of a particular enterprise and to analyse most important problems.
|Course responsible lecturer||Ramona Rupeika-Apoga|
|Results||Students have acquired
1.on accounting theoretical concepts,
2. to state the research topic,
3.to state goals and targets,
4.to collect, compile and analyse relevant information,
5.to draw conclusions and give suggestions,
6.to ability to do scientific - research work on accounting area
Specific financial accounting topic of the study paper is expanding student`s knowledge, thereby increasing their professional level.
|Course plan||No.TopicPlanned amount in hours
1. Selection of a topic of study paper and coordination with the scientific executive 2
2. Determination of the aim and tasks of the study paper 2
3. Planning the work schedule and coordination with the scientific executive 4
4. Collecting and summarizing the information 8
5. Development of study paper 10
6. Formatting the study paper 4
7. Evaluation and defending the study paper 2
|Requirements for obtaining credit points||Students must work out the study paper and defend it in accordance with established rules by the Department of Finance and Accounting in order to gain the assigned credit points.
|Study programmes||Accounting, Analysis and Audit|