Note, that the minimum length of stay is two months and the Tenant is obligated pay the rent for first 2 months in order to book the room, besides the payment must be made at least one month before the date of arrival.
University of Latvia (UL) offers two student hotels for International students “Prima hostel” and ”Reznas student hotel”. Both of them are located in Riga, Reznas street. There is a well-developed public transportation, it takes about 20 minutes to reach city centre, main building of the University of Latvia as well as Old town and Central Railway station. Open the map
| PRIMA Hostel |
Riga, Reznas street 10 k-1
| REZNAS student hotel |
Riga, Reznas street 10C
PRIMA offers four types of rooms:
Single room LVL 160 (EUR 228) per month
Double room LVL 90 (EUR 128) per month;
Double room LVL 75 (EUR 107) per month
Triple room LVL 60 (EUR 85) per month
REZNAS offers one type of rooms:
Double room LVL 60 (EUR 85) per month
|Internal and safety rules|| |
How to get there?
Take the trolleybus No. 15 (runs every 5 minutes in working days; every 10 minutes on weekends and holidays). Trolleybus stop is located next to the main building of the University of Latvia. Get off at the stop named „Reznas iela” (it’s the 8th stop on route from the University of Latvia). For further directions check the following map.
1. Degree and exchange students should apply for accomodation only upon acceptance for studies at the UL.
2. The minimum length of stay is two months and the Tenant is obligated pay the rent for first 2 months in order to book the room.
3. The payment must be made at least one month before the date of arrival.
4. The room reservation is completed as soon as the payment is transferred to the UL bank account.
5. If there are any changes in the reservation period, send the information to the administrator (see the contact information below) not later than one month before the arrival date.
6. If the Tenant cancels the reservation or decides to terminate the contract, the first payment will not be refunded.
Before making the reservation, you are kindly asked to read carefully the general rules and conditions stipulated in the Lease contract , which will be signed upon arrival at the chosen student hotel. It is also highly recommended to present a proof of payment for first two months on the arrival at the student hotel.
HOW TO APPLY
Choose the student hotel and type of the room you wish to apply for and fill out the booking form (see below). A notification confirming the receipt of the filled out form will be sent to your e-mail address provided in the form, if the booking has been submitted successfully.
UL representatives will contact you and inform on the availability of the requested type of room. You will also be given payment details and bank account specifications.
Make the payment for the room according to the payment instructions given by the UL officer. The room reservation is completed as soon as the payment is transferred to the UL bank account. Please note that the payment must be made no later than one month before the arrival.
On the arrival you must check in at the chosen student hotel by presenting your ID and a document confirming the transferred payment.
Application deadlines for exchange students:
- Autumn semester/full year – 10th July
- Spring semester - 19th December
Application deadlines for degree students:
- Non-EU citizens: 30th June, 2013
- EU/EEA/Swiss citizens: 15th July, 2013
Please note! Degree and exchange students should apply for accomodation only upon acceptance for studies at the UL.
Non-UL students may apply only for PRIMA student hostel throughout the year.
For further information please contact: