Conference "New Approaches to Improving Health Care Education: Today and Tomorrow"
UL Press Centre
3rd International Scientific Conference "New Approaches to Improving Health Care Education: Today and Tomorrow" will be held at the Riga Medical College of the University of Latvia, 11-12 November 2010.
You are invited to register by filling the application form which you can find on the conference website www.rmkoledza.lv.
Please send Application form as attachment to e-mail: email@example.com. This form may be printed and send by Fax+ 371 67547797 no later than 30 June, 2010. The referee will be received confirmation no later than August 01, 2010.
- Education for sustainable development
- The traditional and innovative approach in the pedagogical process of health care education
- Physical, mental health and environment
- Life-long education for health care professionals in market economy environment
- Transculturale nursing
The Conference will be organized as oral presentations, poster presentations and workshops
Conference official languages: Latvian and English.
CONFERENCE FEE :
Conference fee paid till September 01, 2010:
- Ls 40/ 50 EUR Participant with paper presentation and publication
- Ls 25 / 35 EUR Participant with paper presentation and abstract
- Ls 7/ 10 EUR Listener
Conference fee paid after September 01, 2010:
- Ls 50/70 EUR Participant with paper presentation and publication
- Ls 35 /50 EUR Participant with paper presentation and abstract
- Ls10/ 15EUR Listener
Bank account number:
Riga Medical College of the University of Latvia
Swedbank LV89HABA0551027460473 HABALV22
When you make the payment, please give your name and surname, as well as the purpose of the payment in the comments.
Conference fee covers organisational expenses, conference materials, coffee breaks, welcome reception