The Faculty of Theology cooperates with:
- Eberhard–Karls University in Tuebingen (Germany),
- Ruprecht–Karls University in Heidelberg (Germany),
- Ludwig-Maximilian University in Munich (Germany),
- University of Lund (Sweden),
- University of Tartu (Estonia),
Within the framework of cooperation agreements there regularly take place exchanges of students and teaching staff as well as participation in joint research projects.
Every year the Faculty of Theology hosts several visiting profesors, and several students have a possibility to study in Germany.