- Academic Experience;
- Relevant Ongoing/Completed courses;
- Relevant Work Experience pertaining to the internship.
Prospective applicants are to submit a statement that does not exceed 750 words describing:
- Research and academic interests, background, and skills pertaining to specific research areas (ie. economics, political science, law, public administration and/or regional policy issues);
- Contribution to the current research at CETS;
- Duration of desired internship.
One (1) letter of recommendation from the academic supervisor the applicant has worked with.
Letters should include:
- Academic achievement, research potential, originality, judgement, motivation, ability to work independently, oral and written expression;
- Referees should justify their assessment by describing any special aptitudes, strengths, and weaknesses the applicant may have.